Our consumer database is one of the highest quality on the market and is comprised from several sources. Deliverability between 94-97%.
Our business database is provided by InfoGroup, and is the largest and most accurate B2B data available. It comprises over 17 million leads, updated bi-weekly.
Complete database of every single known physical address in the country verified by the USPS®. Database includes residential as well as businesses and PO Boxes.
CUSTOMER is a person or entity who orders the list.
US Presort grants CUSTOMER a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the List ordered. Each List may be used for the number of times specified and permitted.
RESTRICTIONS FOR LIST RENTALS.
A) CUSTOMER agrees that the list will be used for the number of usages ordered and paid.
B) Lists ordered with the proper fee for multiple use: CUSTOMER is allowed and declares that it will use, the List for the number of uses and within the time permitted, 12 months maximum for basic lists and 6 months or less for some special lists. The List will be used only for direct mail advertisement and surveys or for internal analysis. Seed names will be included to identify unauthorized use.
C) CUSTOMER agrees that it will use the List provided under this AGREEMENT following all Federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations, including but not limited to those concerning fax broadcasts, e-mail transmissions, and direct marketing.
D) CUSTOMER represents and guarantees that it will not resell, rent, or disclose the List to any third party, for any purpose whatsoever.
E) CUSTOMER shall not:
• Use or permit the use of Information for generating any statistical information which is sold, rented, published, furnished or in any manner provided to a third party;
• Use or permit the use of Information to prepare any comparison to other information data bases, which is sold, rented, published, furnished or in any manner provided to a third party;
• Use or permit the use of Information in connection with individual credit, employment or insurance applications, other than internal use.
• Use or permit use of Information for the purpose of compiling, enhancing, verifying, supplementing adding to, or deleting from any mailing list, geographic or trade directories, business directories, classified directories, classified advertising, or other compilation of information which is sold, rented, published, furnished or in any manner provided to a third party.
• Use or permit use of Information to advertise, sell, or exchange any products or services relating to illegal or illicit activities, including, without limitation, sexual products or services, drug products or services, pornographic materials, weapons, or involving credit repair services. If User receives consumer “lifestyle” data with Information, such lifestyle data shall not be used in connection with any telemarketing activities.
All marketing communications used in connection with Information shall comply with all applicable privacy policies, ethical use and Fair Information Practices published by the Direct Marketing Association (“DMA”).
We do not warrant the comprehensiveness, completeness, or accuracy of Information. The Information is provided to CUSTOMER “as is” without guarantee, and we make no express or implied warranties, including without limitation, any express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental, special damages, lost profits or any damages of a similar nature even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.