Show Your Entire Neighborhood What You Offer!
If you want to reach everyone in your neighborhood, the U.S. Postal Service® Every Door Direct Mail® program is probably your best option. You don’t need to spend money on a mailing list. Not only you don’t have to know the names of your prospects, but you don’t need to identify their addresses as well. Just specify the areas you want to mail to, then print your mailpiece and they will be delivered to every single physical address in your desired area, specified by carrier routes (CR). For better outcome, you can target specific routes with certain demographics within one zip code. Only you have to keep in mind, that the demographic selections for carrier route mailings are not precise and presents the medium number for that particular route.
Choose from the Two Options Available for This Program
• Every Door Direct Mail - Retail®. Most small local shops select this service because it’s the simplest, and can be done by the owner himself. With a little effort and enthusiasm any business owner can execute an EDDM - Retail® campaign. With EDDM - Retail® you have a restriction of sending out up to 5,000 mailpieces a day per ZIP Code. The upside here is that you don’t need to own a postal permit, you are using the Every Door Direct Mail - Retail Indicia.
• Every Door Direct Mail® - is intended for businesses that mail large volumes. For this option, a postage permit is mandatory to deposit the mail into a Business Mail Entry Unit (BMEU). To comply with the USPS® requirements, you have to either purchase and annual permit or use a service of a mailing company, which is the better option especially if you intend to mail more than 10,000 pieces at once. Same as the EDDM-Retail® there is no need for names and addresses printed, but you have to use the designated indicia.
What Are The Benefits of Using the Every Door Direct Mail® Program for Your Marketing Efforts?
• Your marketing message is distributed and reaches every single household in your neighborhood.
• The program gives you the flexibility of using a broad range of sizes and mailpieces, which virtually can deliver any marketing message you need, such as special offers, information about new products and services, an announcement of new locations opening, etc.
• Every Door Direct Mail program allows you to increase the impact of your direct mail campaign by including coupons, menus, event calendars, store maps, and any other marketing mean that will have the potential customer come to your door.